Where to ride a bike in Dubai?
Cycling in Dubai is gaining momentum. Cycling is the perfect way to get to know the sights of the city. In this article we will tell you about the best cycling routes.
Best places in Dubai:
• Bike park Nab Al Sheba. Bike park Nab Al Sheba is located near the famous Meydan racecourse on the site of the old camel racecourse. Cyclists love this track for its convenience and stunning views of the city center and Burj Khalifa. There are three tracks in the cycle park - 4 km, 6 km and 8 km. All amenities are provided, including lockers for clothes, changing rooms with air conditioning and showers. Artificial lighting allows you to ride here even at night.
• Cycle route Al Qudra. This cycle route includes two routes for medium and long distances. The cycle route is surrounded on all sides by picturesque desert landscapes.
• Dubai Autodrome. The 2.5-kilometer track of the Dubai autodrome is ideal for beginners and those who again decide to ride a bike after a long break.
• Al Barsha and Mushrif parks. There are special bike paths.
• Jumeirah beach. A short distance of just 2 km compensates for the stunning view of the beach and one of the main attractions of Dubai - the Burj Al Arab sail hotel.
• Dubai Water Canal. It promises a pleasant and picturesque walk.
And for an amazing cycling rent bike on RentIn!